Reading is an incredible process. As our eyes scan a page, our brain stitches together symbols to see words, form ideas, build characters, develop feelings, and even construct entire worlds. I read a lot of articles but in the past few years I haven’t set aside the time to read many books. This year I’m inviting authors into my life to lay out a more nuanced argument, give me a deeper look at the people I find most inspiring, or share a expansive, captivating story.
- Design Thinking Methodology Book by Emrah Yayici
- The Devil In The White City by Erik Larson (In Progress)
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Blake Masters and Peter Thiel (In the Queue)
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah (In the Queue)
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann (In the Queue)
- Why We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and Dreams by Matthew Walker (In the Queue)
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell (In the Queue)
- 7 Skills to Catapult Your Career by Stephen R. Thorne
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
- Originals by Adam Grant (In Progress)
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders (In the Queue)
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown (In the Queue)
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell (In the Queue)
Review to come..